Hello, Phil.
Sorry I meant post a link to the game website.
And you did post it on your site and I once again thank you for doing that.
I do feel however it would be nice to have the game link posted on the audiogames website for those who are just getting into accessible games for the blind. That is why I ask people who have a data base like your site and audiogames site to please post the link to the website of the De Steno Games app.
I am very thankful for those who do that.