Good morning gang!

Reminder!
Join us tomorrow evening for our special night of auction songs!  We will be in
the On Stage room at 8:00 PM eastern.  Don't miss all of the fun!

Here are the events scheduled for Friday, December 9th:

Out-of-Sight Trivial Pursuit
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Julie, Rick, and Suzy
Location:  Game Zone
Join Rick, Julie and Suzy in the game zone, on the 2nd Friday night of each
month, at 8:00 PM eastern for a new game that we are going to call Out-of-Sight
Trivia. There will be 2 teams, a roll of the dice and 5 categories.
If you roll a one the question will be in the donut shop category, which earns
you one point as you should never eat more than one donut at a time. It is also
a great room to drop in and have a chat with your fellow members sometime. If
you roll a 2, the category is Mutt and Jeff, If you or your team answer the
question correctly, you earn 2 points. If you roll a 3, the category is the MP3
room, where you might listen to or answer a question about entertainment. If
you roll a 4, the category is Four of a kind, the correct answer earns you 4
points. and last but not least, if you roll a 5 the category is the Yahtzee
room, which for a correct answer you will earn 5 points. The key here is to
roll a 6 and then you get to choose which category you would like the question
to be from.
If you like trivia, music, and entertainment then this is the game for you.

Family Feud
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Kate
Location:  Game Zone
Tonight, Kate will host Family Feud. Kate will ask questions from a survey of
100 people and you try to come up with the 5 most popular answers.
It is loads of fun, so come on in and join us!

Have a great day, and thank goodness it's Friday!

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."