From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 4:47 PM
To: blindadrenal...@gmail.com; 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] time of conflict info

Very well said, che, as always.
Ben.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: 12 December 2011 20:45
To: Gamers Discussion list

   yeah, TOC is already amazing as is, with more coming.
   It is going to not only be a great strategy game out of the box, but the
best thing in my opinion is it is going to be a killer game construction kit
for those willing to take the time.
   I've already created a couple of custom setups with unique units, and I
think the community is going to go nuts with the potential to make star
wars, MECH Warrior, LORD of the Rings, whatever they want given enough time
and effort.
   Between TOC and SWAMP, looks like visual basic 6 is alive and kicking
gang, its all in the skills, not the tools baby.
   later
che

On 12/12/2011 2:15 PM, pitermach wrote:
> Guess I'll need to dust off my toc skills and ask for a key
> replacement then... Wow. 2012 is looking to so totally be full of
> releases like PH, zero sight, and now this thing.
>
> On 12/12/2011 8:41 PM, dark wrote:
>> Wow John.
>>
>> This is way more than I expected would be in the game, I knew he was
>> making more units and multiplayer, but the other stuff is amazing! it
>> sounds like time of conflict will end up as more than just a modern
>> warfare sim, it'll end up as a platform for all sorts of sim games
>> too, which would be fantastic!
>>
>> Great news indeed, and this certainly explains what happened with
>> time of conflict and why we haven't seen the new release as yet.
>>
>> Beware the Grue!
>>
>> dark.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>

-----