To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp: spawning and loot questions.

nice! and this sounds very good. might i also point out, it may, at some point, be a good idea to bring in the idea of wait capasity? as at the moment, i could bring in every weapon i can? and if i did that, i would need to be attached to a trailer, and dragged behind a tank? .... ahahah so, for example, you would have to decide, ok, i want my axe, my pistol, and an mp5, pluss the ammo to go with it. and this would make it very hard to, as your ammo supply would be limited to. not this hole thing of carrying 2000 rounds. that, would way loads! so you would have to pick and choose what to take out in the field. perhaps, this is where having a locker or something back at the safehouse for your char would come in. or perhaps make selling and buy cost the same, or close to. so for example, selling a hunting rifle might get you 200 rep, and to buy it back, you might have to pay something like 220 or something. just trying to come up with ways to make it more realistic. and this would make you decide on what you want to carry out with you. and if you make a mistake and can't take down the enamy as well as you could have? ... well, you know better for next time.
dallas