Maybe not quite. I get the impression from my own experimentation that the groundwork is there and that Mario does seem genuinely open to ideas for improving accessibility.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "pitermach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silver Sword not quite accessible

well, cool. so, 5 bucks wasted. That's life for ya, though I guess I could ahve spent them on something more accessible and useful

On 12/14/2011 8:01 PM, Zachary Kline wrote:
Hi All,
I thought I should post to let you guys know the situation with Silver Sword as I understand it currently. I've been in touch with the developer and have to say that the app isn't really accessible after all. The biggest part we're missing is the map. Since we can't read that, traveling becomes an exercise in guesswork, which quickly becomes tedious. Similarly, combat is also troublesome, since the results aren't all that easy to read. Without easy access to both these features the game is unplayable, despite mostly labeled buttons. Sorry to have to say this, but I'm not sure what we can do in this instance, and neither is the developer.
Yours,
Zack.