Hey guys, I think last week I posted about this but I hadn't really put it all
together yet.  I've had some emails asking for the Swamp map editor and even
though it isn't accessible, at least one of those people said they could get
sighted assistance quite easily.  So for any who are willing to give the
inaccessible map editor a try, here it is along with an audio walk through
explaining how it works.  I believe the reason for asking for this map editor,
was to work on some maps to send to me so that I might save a little time in
that department.

If you had grabbed the files from last week, grab the again because I had
forgotten to include a file.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampEditor.mp3
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampEditor.zip

I think the walk through will explain things well enough, but in case it is
useful I have included sample maps to give you an idea of scale and layout.
The next posted version of Swamp will have a choice to load in sample maps that
you're working on with the editor.  There won't be zombies in them, but it will
let you get a better feel for them as they are being designed.

Sometime down the road I hope to build an accessible map editor, but for now
this one will have to do.