Hello,
There is still a bug in roadsplat 3.0.
IN a game I was killed by a bomb. I don't understand how it works even with the example in the readme but it's another discussion. After having been killed by a bomb, I wanted to start a new game. The game started but I was unable to cross the road and there were no cars. I tried multiple times to escape and restart again but nothing changed. I was obliged to quit and restart the game completly.

I have another question beside the understanding of the bombs: I have the impression that 1/there is a delay between the last bip and the arrival at the other side of the road. Is that normal ? When hearing the 5 bips am I already on the road or not ? 2/I also have the impression that sounds are not completely centered. I successfully cross the read when having a car in the center but I'm hit when it is a little on the right, and for shooting them as well, I have more success when waiting to have them a little on the right than in full center.