Hi all.
Well today I tried to play pbgames the old java ones and they don't load properly, used to work, but now they don't, a few on the forum say the same thing. So finally after all the updates and such, java games have finally stopped working.
At least the old ms java files.
maybe these should go to bgt.
I like all the games, showdown, tj and dark destroyer, even though they were the first. I'd like them again, but yeah I guess the games made by pb are really abandoned now.
even ms java is different now.