That reminded me of something my dad used to tell me when I was younger. It actually got on my nerves since I never really went through a phase where I was obsessed with that sort of thing. But he told me we were going to go to a nude bar when I turned eighteen and then sue them for not having a braille section. Got on my nerves after te first few times actually.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <mi...@eastlink.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult Games was Huge Cave

Hey tom and all. on the topic of strip poker I think it would be able to be adapted to the blind if you had either a real stripper there lol or a tactile version of one lol. that is also another reason why it boggles my mind that they have issues of Braille playboy lol since no one reads that for the articles lol that is like saying I watch porn for the acting lol. well this is just my 2 sense worth on this topic. as for the accessible adult games I to wish that there were allot more out there. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>