Hi Dallas,

That's a very valid point. One I've been saying for years. I'm a
married man, am certainly old enough for adult content, and I've
always looked at sex as a part of life.  Sure, I don't believe in
exposing children to sexual content and things like that, but once a
person reaches a certain age I don't think there is any reason to hide
it and act like it doesn't exist. Far too many people get too easily
offended by books, magazines, games, whatever with a dult content in
them and I really don't know why they feel they have to throw a fit
over it. They don't have to read it, watch it, or play a game with
that kind of content if it goes against there moral principles. It
comes back to freedom of choice.

Getting back to adult games. If I see there are enough people
interested in this sort of thing I may change my mind and release some
of the projects I am working on or those I have plans on creating for
myself to the general public. I just didn't want to put up with a lot
of public backlash  if I released something that was morally offensive
to my potential customers.

For example, let's say I wrote a game involving bondage and
submission. Some people are really into that sort of thing, and some
people really aren't. The bondage and submission game casts the player
in the roll of master and the female character or characters as
slaves. You might whip, spank, tie them up, and do all kinds of sexual
things to them with or without their permission. I can see why that
would be contraversial, but I also know its just a game. Just adult
fantasy at its best.

Does that mean I would actually kidnap a young woman and force her
into bondage and submission in real life? Of course not, but through a
game you can experiment with your darker side and do things you
normally wouldn't do in every day life. Unfortunately, when a
developer goes public with a game of that type he or she is likely to
be labeled as a pervert or sicko just for delving into the darker side
of sex games and adult foreplay.

Cheers!