Hi Raul,

Lol! Yeah, I wonder how fast Matel would get sued if they made Barbie
and Ken fully anatomically correct. :D

I agree with you that there is no harmin teaching a child that men
have these parts and women have other parts. It is a natural thing,
something we are born with, and they'll learn about it sooner or
later. So why make the dolls sexless?

Well, no one said society makes sense. Its alright to hand a seven
year old boy a toy gun that looks like an M-16 asault rifle and point
it at his friend and pretend to kill him/her. However, if he undresses
his 12-inch G.I. Joe action figure and it is fully attomically correct
Hasbro will have a law suit faster than you can say "lawyer." It
doesn't make sense, but that's life. I could go on forever about this
subject, but will go way off topic so won't go there.

Cheers!