Hey Thomas, yeah that's true about Jenny and Stacey. As for the bakery girl, her name is Kelly, not Beth, but yeah, I can see how her kink can be a turn off to many. However you wouldn't believe how many find that sort of thing kinky. In fact, if you do a google search, you can find recipes of things to make with it. After reading all the feedback I got on the various girls, I found it interesting that people have liked all of the characters over all. Some people liked a few and not others, and others were totally opposite. For example, I got an email from someone who didn't like Jenny at all because she was too close to real life. So he instead liked the more less real characters. I think his favorite was Andria from the jewelry stor. Then another player didn't like the fact I had the black male of Holly with the accounting, yet someone else loved her part the most. So, all in all, I'm glad I did a bit of an all around set of characters. Part of that was because of how large the game ended up being and I also wanted to not have too many characters share the same traits in terms of personalities, physical looks, and ways of thinking.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A babysitter is a teenager acting like an adult while the adults are out acting like teenagers.