Hi Folks,
I've been updating my games list and I did add,
Yukio Nozawa's Bokurano Daiboukenn 2 AudioGames.net Forum.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=6813
A Japanese shooting game with an English patch.
In the first part, it is a practice stage where you destroy the objects coming at you.
you have only one weapon in the first stage. The weapon is a club.
You will get hammer and pachinko at stage1 level 4.
Boku2 has 25 stages and each stage has 4 acction levels.
when you kill an enemy, it always drops an item. this item is some sort of money or experience, but it must be picked up with the enter key.
stage 1:
you have to attack balls. Press enter to attack balls. If all balls are attacked, this level will end.
stage 2:
Firstly, you have to catch a ball. But the ball is in the air.
Secondly, you have to jump! press up arrow!
stage 3:
Press space to attack toy cars and break them.
stage 4:
This is a tutorial mixed level.
basic keys:
left and right arrows, moves your character.
up, jumps.
enter, interaction. open doors, push objects etc.
control while walking, runs.
spacebar, fire currently selected weapon.
a, tells total ammo for the second weapon (long distance weapon)
h, health status.
tab, some sort of sub-menu, from there you can select weapons, use items, view the collection of objects, and other things.
d, view objects on the screen, you can see enemies and items.
w, weapons menu, from there, you can choose your weapon, but if you only have one, the cursor will not move. c, collected objects, this menu is only for viewing some sort of items that can not be used, they are only collectibles, like when you collect figurines or something similar in a mainstream rpg game. i, items menu, from there you can heal yourself, if you have a curative item. Note: you don't need to use the tab key for equipping weapons or to use items, simply press the corresponding shortcut.