From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 3:13 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp questions

Hi.

I'm playing swamp again. Bare in mind I've not tried too many previous
versions, so am probably stil relatively new at the game. I do however have
some questions which may or may not count as bug reports.

Firstly, I'm having trouble hereing the zombies footsteps over other
players, sinse other players footsteps are so fast and the zombies are
correspondingly slower.

secondly (and more seriously), I often can't here how close zombies are to
me. This comes into play both with me wasting a lot of amo trying to shoot a
zombie out of range, and with me dying a lot because I think a zombie is
more distant than it actually is. Indeed I've usually got killed because
while I'm concentrating on shooting one zombie a hole bunch of others
literally sneak in.

I'm not sure why, but zombies don't seem to grone as much as they used to in
the older versions of the game, which means I'm doing a lot more standing
stil and listening, and consequently getting caught by a bunch of the,
indeed it seems the tracking of distance to relative volume of footsteps
sounds on the zombies isn't as I would've expected or whyat I'm used to in a
game like shades, sinse the difference in volume betwene a dzombie that is a
long way away and a close up one doesn't seem particularly great.

Am I doing something wrong? or is it something in the game that needs
fixing.

I genuinely don't know which at this point, but I do seem to be dying a heck
of a lot simply because I don't know where zombies are, which isn't a good
thing.

beware the grue!