That game sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

jess
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Wild west games was, Bavisoft

Well it's an interesting genre and setting for games, and could fit either an action or stratogy game fairly well.

One game I remember on the old Amstrad computer which would make a very nice audio convertion was a game called Kane.

You were a desperado riding into the town of cane attempting to rob a bank. The first stage was you out in the desert, trying to get some provisions for lunch by targiting and shooting chickens with a bow and arrow duck hunt style, ---- accept that as well as your moving horrizontal and vertical targit you also ran around the bottom of the screen so the arrow fired upwards, making the mechanics quite different.

Then, you rode your horse to cane and had to jump fences and cacti, arcade style.

Then, you got the shoot out, which was similar to bow and arrow accept that the marshal's men defending the bank fired back if you were too slow.

Finally, you were trying to catch up to the train out of town, which was another horse riding stage, accept that as well as jumping over stuff you had to keep up with the on going train.

I think Jim or someone could create an awsome homer like game along those lines fairly easily, and it's a fun setting to play around in.

Beware the gRue!

DArk.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" <goldyemo...@gmail.com> To: "Sky Mundell" <s...@shaw.ca>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:19 AM