Okay, I got Chillingham to work on my wife's desktop and not my netbook (don't
know why, my netbook has more cpu power and more RAM than the desktop, but
whatever)

I have gone to all the sites in the town of Chillingham.  I have the rope and
hook (which are one item now), the bottle, the stakes, a candle, the balloons,
the rain dancer's book from the library.  I have gone to the swamp and have no
problem killing the vamps there, but there are werewolves there which I cannot
kill.  I have not gotten to the organ (the organ player is still banging on the
keys in the church).  I have the flowers from the fork in the road.

Now I am stuck.  I have not opened the back door at the church.  Not sure what
I am missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith