Try going back to the shop and talking to the lady there, she should give you a task and something in return to help you kill the wolves.

From: "Keith S" <hea...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 7:43 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Chillingham help needed

Okay, I got Chillingham to work on my wife's desktop and not my netbook (don't know why, my netbook has more cpu power and more RAM than the desktop, but whatever)

I have gone to all the sites in the town of Chillingham. I have the rope and hook (which are one item now), the bottle, the stakes, a candle, the balloons, the rain dancer's book from the library. I have gone to the swamp and have no problem killing the vamps there, but there are werewolves there which I cannot kill. I have not gotten to the organ (the organ player is still banging on the keys in the church). I have the flowers from the fork in the road.

Now I am stuck. I have not opened the back door at the church. Not sure what I am missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith