I would go all-star, using the intro music that that particular star currently uses, along with a note about what organization he or she is currently with.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 3:38 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Your Thoughts Regarding my Wrestling Game

Hi everyone,

I've got a real quick question for you wrestling fans. As many of you
might remember I've been working on a turn based wrestling game
similar to the old Piledriver game for Dos accept my version uses a
more up to date database of superstars from the WWE, including both
male and female performers, as well as some sounds and music. Plus it
is cross-platform and runs on both Windows and Linux operating
systems. Which brings me to my question.

As I am currently working on adding entrance theme music etc to the
game right now it is sometimes hard to decide on which entrance theme
music to use as the performers tend to frequently change their
entrance music on a regular basis. In most cases I'll simply use the
most current music if that particular performer is still signed to the
WWE. The problem is that there are a number of performers who have
quit the WWE and have signed with another promotion like TNA or Ring
of Honor.

For example, Mickie James was one of the most popular divas during her
run in the WWE and during her Diva's title reign. However, in 2010 she
quit the WWE and has been wrestling for TNA for the last couple of
years. I have something of a choice to make in a case like that.
Should I use the most current entrance music from the WWE, or should I
grab the entrance music from TNA to essentially bring the entrance
music completely up to date?

Which brings up another but interesting question. If you think I
should use the TNA entrance music should I then gear this game towards
a crossover game not focusing specifically on WWE, TNA, etc or Ring of
Honor but make this sort of an all star wrestling game with a huge
roster of WWE, Ring of Honor, and TNA performers?

If we do decide on a crossover type game I could in theory add a
little note beside each wrestler that this performer is currently
signed to Raw, Smackdown, TNA, etc. What do you think?