Hi Tim,

Well, glad to hear that. Although, when it comes to wrestling games
there are a couple different kinds to choose from.

One, is the real time style games for the XBox, Play Station, etc that
essentially allows you to select a performer from a list of performers
and wrestle in several matches in real time. they are obviously more
fun, but a whole lot more complex to program than what I am doing.

Second, is the text based wrestling games along the lines of
Piledriver, wrestling League Manager, etc where you have a turn based
game where you have a list of performers to choose from and play
matches by selecting choices from a menu or list of possible actions
for your turn. Its still fun, but probably less exciting than being
able to do all this in real time.

Cheers!