i have 10 pin alley and it works fine on XP

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Gauler" <michael.gau...@gmx.de>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The dragon awakes.

While it is really good to hear that Draconis is still here and working on new projects, shouldn't they make an announcement to adress two issues with two of their games?
I mean the fact that the current version of Ten Pin Alley.
As far as I know it can't be run on XP at all, so you need a previous version to properly run on XP. And wasn't there a lot of reports that in Monkey Business 1.9 a level was either missing or was skipped?