Here's a guess, though only a guess. If you were to take the alteraeon folder from the mushz installer and put it into your worlds folder you should be able to run, though the start menu shortcuts won't be there.

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:40:09 -0000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Re Getting Back into Mudding

Hi Kelly.

if you grab the pack from http://www.oriolg.es/mush.php everythig is there, including an updater that will download the sounds and music for you.

I'm not exactly sure how to install it into a preexisting copy of
mushclient, though I'm guessing you just install it in the same folder, then just use the shortcuts to play alteraeon, but perhaps someone with more
mushclient experience would know.

Alternatively of course you could just install the Alteraeon pack in another folder, separate from your initial mushclient install, sinse it's fairly good about installing wherever you want it and just running from the install
folder.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

dark.