Hi.
just played the1.8 version of swamp.
The guards seemed to have to shoot a load of zombies at the start of each match.
there are betwene 1-10 zombies in safe zone, in the storage and supplies ariea.
Before its coman to have zombies outside the walls, but they are inside.
You can't attack them but they can attack you.
I had a fully loaded amo box, with 20 amo on me, I lost all that bar what was loaded at the time and the zombies are still there.
Also in 1.9, I tried to get a quest.
I got 50 rep, decided to buy amo, got 60 amo, then went out looking for zombies and the stores.
I killed several of them, but was killed during a quest.
My rep was gone ofcause, mostly, and amo was 40 rounds I had when last saved though when hitting x it assured me I had 54 rounds.