To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: Terraformers is now free!

Is Teraformers playable on Windows 7?
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 4:58 PM

Hi bob.

Terraformers is a first person adventure game set on an alien planet where you solve puzzles to recover computer parts in an effort to stop some mad robots, see http://audiogames.net/db.php?id=terraformersn

The game could be longer, and more challenging (the layout is rather easy), but the sounds, audio ambience and game descriptions are top notch.

it also has full, genuine 3D graphics, so if you have some vision or have a sighted person who might want to play it could be good there, though it's quite playable with just the audio, ---- indeed the way each room is described in detail as well as the sound ambience and music of the game are some of it's strong points.

hth.

beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Montowski" <polis...@comcast.net>