Hi,

Hmmmm....I thought I fixed that problem ages ago. It wasn't that the
files didn't get recorded but I named them incorrectly and simply
going into the games installation folder and renaming the files to the
correct name fixes that bug. that's why I am mistified.

I know I fixed that issue because when I install and play STFC 1.2 on
my machine I don't get those errors.  However, when I uploaded the
STFC setup file to the website I may have uploaded the older one by
accident. That's all I can figure.

Cheers!