Hi Simon,

My apologies. You definitely have an older version of 1.2 because what
happened was is I accidently named a few speech files incorrectly, and
it was only after the release that I went back in and  renamed said
files, bundled a new setup, and then uploaded the new setup to the
site. However, thanks to several website revisions, moves, etc I'm not
sure which 1.2 setup I put up there. So I'll have to check it out and
if its the wrong one upload the newest setup file to the website.

Cheers!