It's having to answer messages like this one, after already having explained what's holding up the availability of an awaited game that make developers want to either pull their hair out, quit, or both.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News

Hi will,

I think you have confused two different projects. The game that used to be MOTA, Ark of Hope, currently is not being written using the cross-platform engine. It is using the Windows game engine written in C++ with various Windows components like DirectX.

That said, I've already explained the reason for the delays. Between the time MOTA beta 22 came out and the time I began working on Ark of Hope I had added a number of changes to the Windows game engine which means the MOTA beta 22 source code is no longer compatible with said engine. I've been revising the game, fixing technical issues, as well as redesigning the levels, adding new sound effects, music, etc. I know you and others are tired of waiting, but rushing me seriously won't help the situation.

Cheers!

<will.d.lo...@gmail.com>