----- Original Message -----
From: "steve cullen" <sculle...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:19 PM

Hi Everyone,

Okay My hearing is real screwed up I usually use hearing aids. I can pretty
well play most games with headphones.

The Tracking in swamp doesn't really work that great for me.

Anyway I'm in an area called defense or survivers and bedding. Can anyone
give me exact directions on how to get out of there.

Thank you all for any help.

Regards,

Steve Cullen