Try pressing shift b for the building helper. Once you know what sound means farther into the building and what means clser to the exit, you'll be able to use that, the tracking and the radar to get out of most places.

----- Original Message -----
From: "steve cullen" <sculle...@verizon.net
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:19:44 -0400
Subject: [Audyssey] more Swamp Questions

Hi Everyone,

Okay My hearing is real screwed up I usually use hearing aids. I can pretty
well play most games with headphones.

The Tracking in swamp doesn't really work that great for me.

Anyway I'm in an area called defense or survivers and bedding. Can anyone
give me exact directions on how to get out of there.

Thank you all for any help.

Regards,

Steve Cullen

Th