Thanks, Fred. I will give them a try.

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of fred olver
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 5:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New member triple game trouble

Hi Paulette,

Here are two different but similar links which will take you to a page, upon
which is a link to apply for membership. Now, it may take you a day or two
to be accepted in to the group, however, be patient and you will be
rewarded.

http://www.groups.google.com/group/viphone/

http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en

Fred Olver