From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 5:59 AM
To: Paulette Vickery
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New member triple game trouble

Hi Paulette,

Yes Ma'am, I started learning and creating games in 1980.  Then I got my
first talking computer in December of 1989, so have been creating blind
accessible games ever since.  That is how I have been able to create so many
of them.

As of now, I do not have an IPhone or Mac computer, so would not be able to
convert my games to the IoS.

No, I'm sorry, but I have never found the colossal cave game on line.  Just
the old dos version on my hard drive.

BFN which is just Bye For Now

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA