Hi Keith,

Definitely. Shades of Doom is one of my favorite accessible games. Its one of the first games to truly explore the first-person shooter format by cloning a game like Doom by ID software and making it available in an audio only format. Of course, don't take my word for it and play the demo yourself. That's the only way you'll know if its worth the $35 to you personally.

Cheers!