once whoever it is gets the hang of it, it'll be absolutely fine!  And since
I have a psp, I'll help if I can.
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: 03 May 2012 07:30
To: ruchi_pa...@samruddha.net; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sony PSP & Ipad

Once he learns the menus and character selection screens, he can mess around

in training mode to learn what sounds signify what. After that, he can play
independently. A bit of work, but it'll pay off... especially as fighting
games test reflexes and reactions, as well as teaching how to strategize.