With the questions about Papa Sangre, I went ahead and got the game onto my
iPhone.  It does cue me when to turn Voice-Over on or off.  My question is
this: After playing part of the game, how can I save it and continue at a later
time?  I don't want to have to replay previous levels.  Thanks.  Oh, and the
part about it all being Kelly's fault?  That was a different way of thanking
him for bringing the game back into the foreground.  Ah, one more quick
question:  Does anyone know of podcasts about the game?  Thanks.

you! are! finished!