From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 14 May 2012 05:00
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new and wanting game suggestions, please!

Hi Caitlyn,

Well, in terms of recommending games what exactly are you interested in.
These days there are several kinds of accessible games from your Space
Invader style arcade games like Aliens in the Outback, Troopenum, and
Judgment Day to highly complex first-person games like Shades of Doom
and Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There are hundreds
of accessible text adventures, several online muds, and even browser
based games like Sryth. The best thing I can suggest is that you swing by
http://www.audiogames.net
  and look at the database of accessible games known to exist for blind
and low vision gamers.

As for the games you are asking about they are Monkey Business and
Shades of Doom. Monkey Business is about a number of laboratory monkey's
that escape taking various parts of a teleporter with them, and you have
to recover them and defeat the evil doctor behind the plot. The other
game is called Shades of Doom and more or less follows a storyline
similar to Doom where you go through a laboratory slaying monsters.