From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 5:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Warning Another good book on Audible

I'll also add that this is exactly why we have an offtopic room on the
audiogames.net forums, and indeed one of the advantages of forum discussion,
sinse if this were a forum I would've just moved the books topic to the
offtopic room where it belongs (indeed we have a good few book related
discussions over there).

This isn't intended as a cryticism of the list, sinse there are some things
lists can do that forums cannot, such as more easily handling multiple
replies to different people's comments on one topic, just a note on the
relative merits of each format.

Some people prefer one or the other, though myself I'm happy with both.

All the best,