Hi all,

Quentin expressed interest in seeing the exact figures of the competition
result, so I wanted to put the question out there to see how many other people
would be interested in this. I did not initially intend to publish the exact
numbers, just the announcement of who came first, second and third. So for this
reason I did not write down the exact results when I calculated them as I did
it mostly in my head a couple days ago. However, if there is interest in this I
can go back and recalculate. It'll take me a bit of time, which is why I want
to ask first to see how many people are actually interested. Should I give
averages for each participant, or are the general results I have provided as
mere text descriptions enough?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall