Hi Dark,

Right. I think I'm more frustrated with that aspect as well. I don't particularly think we need a way to fully restore a character to life so much as we need more control over the combat order and being able to defend weaker characters. I don't know how many games where I have an extremely battle hardened character going up against an enemy boss like the Drake and it wipes out my Fairy with one attack, and there was no way to interpose a stronger character in the way to keep that from happening. If I had more control over who gets dibs on attacks, who can defend more often, etc the Fairy might not have gotten killed in the first place.So I agree the defense issue is really the bigger problem here.