Spoiler within...

I purchased  the full version of Entombed and noticed that when i get to
Twilight Town, the bizarre is now accessible.  I do not understand it though.
It lists the objects i own, and have a certain number of something called trade
coins.  When I click on one object, it seems that internet explorer opens and I
get an error message.  Not sure what the BBizarre is and what it can do for me.

Second, when I was first playing the free version, I had access to the human,
ogre, elf, half and half elf races.  Then, during one adventure, I found
something called a Goblin card, after i killed a goblin mage.  When I was
killed, I started a new game, and I  was given the option of making a goblin
character.  Does this apply to all other races in the game, like the gnoll and
the kobold?

When in the Twilight general store, I sometimes come across scrolls with spells
on them that are not available to the open jobs I have access to to start with.
 Namely, Spark, dark light (or something like that), mystify, etc.  Are these
spells associated with jobs that I have to find access to by playing the game
though?

The first time I reached Twilight Town, after killing the wolves trying to get
into the town, I gained access to some sort of orb from a dead guard.  It does
not come up after I was killed and started a new game.  It says something about
needing to be charged, and then it will teleport me back to town.  Do I have to
find the thing again?

Thanks

Keith
Proud user of Window Eyes 7.5.4.1