I actually did have a handheld Jeopardy game that used multiple choice.

Life, don't talk to me about life.
-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:34 PM
To: birdlover2...@hotmail.com ; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy?

Hi,

Well, I think I would have fun creating such a game. I've always loved
Jeopardy, the game show, and I'm actually surprised I never thought
about doing a computer version. Although, I do wonder what would be the
best way to supply the correct question with the current answer.

For example, suppose the game gives you an answer like, "he was the
first president of the United States." You would have to reply, "who is
George Washington?"

Given the poor spelling of people on this list having them type the
correct question into the answer field could be problematic. If someone
spelled Washington Worshington, yes I've seen people do it, the question
would be write but spelled wrong. Therefore we'd have to use something
like multiple choice.

The problem I have with multiple choice is that if a person doesn't know
the answer they can guess which generally is not a feature of Jeopardy.
Therefore this second method might resolve the spelling issue, but would
dumb the game down. Any thoughts?