Hi Charles,

That may be, but the other problem I see hear is there are multiple ways to Fraze the same question and be correct.

Using my example from before if you are given an answer like "he was the first president of the United States" there are a number of ways to state the correct question. You might reply, "who is George Washington, who is President Washington, who is President George Washington, who is Washington," and so on. In other words the developer would have to practically check for every possible phrase in order to be certain to accept a correct question. So besides spelling this is another way to fowl up the game accidentally.

Cheers!