Hi Jacob,

Well, to be honest I'm not to keen on the idea. I have seen game shows something like you describe, but I'm not really interested in that as a playable game. If I'm playing a trivia or quiz game I'm there for the intellectual game play not for any real time action.

Although, what you describe does remind me of a game show from the late 80's or so called Double Dare.On that show there was two teams of kids, maybe about twelve or so, and they'd be asked trivia questions. I forget how it worked, but if both teams failed to answer the question correctly they'd have to run through an opsticle course where they'd climb up a ladder, slide down a slide into a pool, of slime, swim across the slime pool, grab a flag, and then carry it to his or her partner before the other team did in order to get the point. It was something like that anyway. Its been too long since the show was on, but it was a mixture of typical quiz show questions and answers, and running through opsticle courses of various difficulty levels, and the only one I remember off hand clearly is the slime pool.

On 5/26/2012 2:24 AM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
I know there have been sighted games in past which sort of combined something 
like a trivia/intellectual puzzle game, along with a form of action adventure 
in past - sort of a form of platform game sometimes, but, some of them focusing 
on making you sort of handle multiple choice decisions, and then combining 
implementing your answer by carrying out a bit of real-time activity, and, what 
with whole discussion relating to a form of a jeopardy question/answer game, 
was just wondering what guys think about something like that..?

I know this would generally form something like an interactive fiction game, 
but, like said, more along the lines of real-time action implemented as well.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
'...fate had broken his body, but not his spirit...'
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to