Hi yes. The same Storm8 id is used for all the games on the same device. Mine is asmo47 if you want to add me in any of the games I play.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 5/29/2012 10:56 AM, Ian McNamara wrote:
Hi mate worked it out now, I'm level five I think. I love the storm eight games 
there fantastic, is it the same storm eight ID for all the games that you have? 
I am not a fan of the youcan games.

Ian McNamara
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to