Hi Tom, I've not played this specific game. I think I misunderstood and
when I mentioned Zombies I meant Zombies Live, which is a Storm8 game
and is accessible with Voice Over.
Sorry.
--
Raul A. Gallegos
Cheat on your taxes and you'll end up in one of two places - jail or
working in Washington.
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74
On 5/28/2012 2:00 PM, Tom Randall wrote:
Hi Raul and all.
Ok maybe you guys can give me some tips on how the devil to actually
play this thing. Like I said I can get it started but am not sure what
to do after that. I will hear a zombie in my stereo field and I try
tapping the screen where I think they are but have not had any success
actually getting any of them yet. If it's just a matter of practice I
will keep on slogging along but if I am doing something totally wrong
let me know. By the way I've tried this both with Voiceover on and off.
Thanks for the tip on where to look these guys up, I will check out
those other games you mention.
Game on.
Tom
-----Original Message----- From: Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 11:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A possibly playable game for Ios.
I love most of the Storm8 games. I play World-War, iMobsters, Vampires,
Zombies, Kingdoms, Racing, Rock Battle, and Ninjas daily.
All are very nice.
--
Raul A. Gallegos
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain. - Mark Twain
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74
On 5/26/2012 7:14 AM, fred olver wrote:
Tom, the producer of this game has made other playable games as well. for
information, look under storm8 or uken for producers of accessible
games on
the IOS platform.
Fred Olver
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Randall"<[email protected]>
To: "Blindgamers"<[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 10:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A possibly playable game for Ios.
Hi all.
Well I've regretably not had a lot of time for gaming lately, will
hopefully be able to find some time to fire up my ps3 and do some butt
kicking on SC5 or Streetfighter over this long weekend. Anyhow I was
doing some looking around the app store on my Ipad and found a game
called
Zombies that made some references to playing with earphones and even
trying to play without looking. Well needless to say that piqued my
curiosity and I installed it, yes it is free.
The good news, yes the game does seem to employ the stereo field for
something, if you tap the left or right sides of your screen while at
the
game's main menu it makes a growling sound in your left or right ear
respectively. The bad news, I haven't been able to figure out much
beyond
this, the buttons are not very well labeled and like many of these apps
directions are minimal. I will continue to play with it though.
If anyone else is interested and has trouble finding the game let me
know
and I'll find the name of the developer.
Game on.
Tom
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].