thanks fred wine and cheese sounds like a mouse trap game, grin.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a good looking site.

Lisa, I for one appreciate your sharing the site with us. Winers are everywhere. Perhapse we ought to offer them some cheese and they will go away and hide. With their wine, hmmm, sounds like a game development project here.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Hayes" <lhay...@internode.on.net>