Hey all,
Well, Lisa may have a point here. I'm trying to find more info on this, but
http://www.vlfgames.com
is a site that is trying to promote accessibility in games for everyone. In one
of the posts up there, Daniel mentions that he partnered with Big Fish. Whether
this partnership resulted in anything remains to be scene. I'd love to play
some of these games I found here. I'm just not sure it's possible. Some are
point and click, but those interfaces are problimatic at best.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112