I was recently attempting to move my swamp to another computer so I could try a standard usb mouse with it, when I ran into an old v1.1 version of the game. I'm curious to know what all of you think of this: While I was playing through the single player version of the game (which was surprisingly hard), I started thinking about having the old swamp revived for a day, and have people able to play the old v1.1 multiplayer if they wanted. Any thoughts?

John.