Ah. That's to bad.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:22:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a blast from the past

That in indeed an old version of the game. The idea of reviving it for a day is really cool, but unfortunately I don't keep old copies of the server program. Each new version tends to contain changes that would make it incompatible with the other versions.

I was recently attempting to move my
swamp to another computer so I could try a standard usb
mouse with it, when I ran into an old v1.1 version of the
game. I'm curious to know what all of you think of this:
While I was playing through the single player version of the
game (which was surprisingly hard), I started thinking about
having the old swamp  revived for a day, and have
people able to play the old v1.1 multiplayer if they wanted.
Any thoughts?

John.