Its still a beta with bugs in it.
Personally I don't see the point right now of just going round picking items and fragging. The maps right now are quite small and though I enjoy smashing computers and clocks etc its really not much fun.
The radar is ok but I can barely line up before I die.
And I bearly get a chance to get my bearings always get turned round.
Even sod had a better replay value, heck even swamp has better replay than this does. Its a beta near on alpha which is why I am not coming out and saying how stupidly totally sucky and crap it is right now. There is no story and for what it is its actually good, sounds are spot on and the concept is good being its another mouse/ keyboard shooter and bugs are being reported and things will improve. I have played loads of ghortholans stuff and its not crap, the guy did blacksquare which is hard but really good. He has also told us the game is really prerelease and I am happy he has shared it with us even though it may not be fully ready.
It reminds me of counterstrike, 2 teams 1 bad 1 good.
the good guys you can get more the bad guys you can't.
Saying that that game was only good if you had online play and actually had either on chat or friends in the room with you that made it good.