To: "Audyssey" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Thank you tom.

Hi Tom.
first of all, of behalf of my brother Matt and myself, we'd like to thank you for the additional voices.
Have a few questions that maybe all of us could use the answer for.
1. we were going to try the custome install first.
But it wouldn't show us which voices were checked and or unchecked.
Are they checked by default?
We really didn't want all of them.
But we ended up going through the tipical install and installed them all.
2.Isn't there a way to set the pitch and volume for the voices?
I have Samantha checked, but can not find her volume and or pitch settings.
Maybe you could point those out to us all.
This would be greatful.
I went and did the following.
Used the insert f11 and went to speakers then volume settings.
I then tabed over to the It's your plane volume.
But it looks like if you go that route, you not only turn down the volume for the gopilot's voice, you also turn down the volume for all of the audio effects for the It's Your Plane program. I thought that there was a separate pitch and volume setting in or around the same plae where you selected your voice at.
I see mic input but do not see anything for output.
Help on this would be greatful.
many many Thanks.