From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Zombies, Run

Hi Folks,
Using voice over, a blind person has played the first few levels of Zombies
Run! He can't figure out how to assign the supplies he has recovered or how
to build the hospital.
it is currently not possible to assign supplies or put up buildings, I know
that at least two people have contacted the developers, and they said that a

solution was being worked on, but it could be a few months before it was
released.
The only way around the problem  was to extract the audio files from the
app, and listen to them on the computer as they are ordinary mp3s.
yes I know its cheating, but why should I have to wait for the developers to

take there time getting the app accessible.
I mostly got the app for the story anyway, not for the fitness element.
Amy wrote, But really, running away from zombies with this app is probably
the most exciting workout ever. It's incredibly immersive, and the stoyline
feels like a novel. Last workout, my helicopter crash landed outside of the
base because a mysterious force shot it down with an RPG, and I was out in
the middle of the desert with all these flesh eating zombies, and then this
radio tower guy (with a REALLY attractive voice) contacted me and made me
run through a hospital, where his old flame turned out to be, ha, ha, no. I
refuse to spoil the storyline. It's too amazing. Also, everyone has British
accents! I secretly bought the game for that reason alone. The zombies were
a bonus.
Requires iOS 5 or above. Works on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod
Touch 3rd gen and 4th gen.
$7.99 US
£5.49
Created by
Six to Start
https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman